Dementia Respite Care in Harpenden
- Aug 18, 2020
Nannies 4 Grannies provides dementia respite care in Harpenden, St Albans and the surrounding areas.
We all need a break. Dementia respite care means that the primary carer is able to take some time out while the person with Dementia still receives the same level of care in a safe environment.
Our In-home care services offer a range of options including:
- Companion services to the individual with companionship and supervised activities
- Home care services to help with laundry, shopping and preparing meals
Dementia respite care can provide:
- A chance to spend time with other friends and family, or to just relax
- Time to take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing that the person with dementia is spending time with another caring individual
Dementia respite care services can give the person with dementia an opportunity to:
- Interact with others having similar experiences
- Spend time in a safe, supportive environment
- Participate in activities designed to match personal abilities and needs
At Nannies 4 Grannies Ltd we offer Companion Care and Support for residents in St Albans, Harpenden, Watford and the surrounding areas.
Contact Kay on 01727 857988 to discuss the range of specifically tailored services we can provide for you or an elderly loved one. For full details go to our website Nannies 4 Grannies. Stay up to date with older issues by following us on Twitter or Facebook